We are conveniently located between the Cape Town City Centre, the Winelands, and Cape Point. See our Google Map for detailed driving directions.
from Cape Town Airport
(If you use Google Maps, drag the route to the M3. It often will suggest the M5, which we do not recommend).
- When exiting airport take N2 toward Cape Town.
- After about 10km, the sign will indicate left (M3) Kirstenbosch Gardens/Muizenberg (exit 6 for Rhodes Drive toward M3/Observatory/Muizenberg).
- As the road rises up to the foothills, veer left onto M3.
- Stay on the M3 for about 15km all the way until it ends. This trip will take you past the University of Cape Town on your right, through traffic lights in the suburbs over Wynberg Hill and into the Constantia Valley through Tokai. Enjoy the beautiful scenery!
- At the end of the M3 you arrive at a T (left or right turn only). Stay in the left lane and turn left at the traffic light onto M42.
- Follow it down to another T at the next traffic light and turn right onto M4.This is the Main Road, towards Muizenberg.
- Continue straight for 5km past the traffic lights at Boyes Drive and Old Boyes Drive and through the light in the center of Muizenberg.
- When you see Octopus’ Garden and Saint James Railway Station on your left (sea side), you will pass St. James Road on your right.
- Slow down! Sandhurst Road is the next right. Just before the large white building (St. James Retirement Home), turn up the hill onto Sandhurst Road.
- Our address is 9 Sandhurst Road, which is located at the very top of the hill immediately to the left of the stairway (which you will reach after you have made a quick left and right turn following the road upward). Be sure to drive all the way to the top of the cobblestone road.
IMPORTANT: To make your entry by car easier, stay to the far right (away from our side) as you approach the top of the hill so that you can turn more easily toward the gate on your left and make a straight, level entry.
There is no signage at our establishment for privacy, but you will see a blue mosaic number 9. Ring the buzzer on the ivy wall to the right of our wooden gate.